Del Tha Funkee Homosapien - I Wish My Brother George Was Here (1991)

-
1- What Is A Booty (3:36)
2- Mistadobalina (4:18)
3- The Wacky World Of Rapid Transit (3:17)
4- Pissin' On Your Steps (3:29)
5- Dark Skin Girls (4:29)
6- Money For Sex (3:52)
7- Ahonetwo, Ahonetwo (2:46)
8- Prelude (0:21)
9- Dr. Bombay (4:37)
10- Sunny Meadowz (4:26)
11- Sleepin' On My Couch (3:19)
12- Hoodz Come In Dozens (3:48)
13- Same Ol' Thing (4:19)
14- Ya Lil' Crumbsnatchers (1:30)
-
-
"I Wish My Brother George Was Here" is the first album released by Del tha Funkee Homosapien. The album title is a reference to influential funk artist George Clinton.Wrongly attributed to the passing of Del's brother George. The album was met with critical acclaim, obtaining radio and video play nationwide. Yet, his cousin's (Ice Cube) influence on the album was profound. As a whole, the hip-hop community had mixed feelings about I.W.M.B.G.W.H. Some felt it to be just too corny, while others thought it the "flyest shit out there". Del, not pleased with the album himself, took matters into his own hands, and completely severed his relationship with Ice Cube for his next album.
-
-
-
[ mp3 @ 192 kbps ]
-
-
-
-
-
-
-