Luniz - I Got 5 On It (1995) [CD, Maxi-Single]

-
01 - I Got 5 on It (Clean Short Mix)
02 - I Got 5 on It (Clean Bay Ballas Vocal Remix)
(Feat. Dru Down, Richie Rich, E-40, Shock G & Humpty Hump, Spice 1)
03 - I Got 5 on It (Gumbo Funk Remix)
04 - I Got 5 on It (Clean Weedless Mix)
-
-
Members: Yukmouth & Knumskull..
Two best friends who met each other in Junior High in Oakland, California. When the first started out, they were known as The Luni Tunz. After six years they began to rise by two albums, Dru Down's Explicit Game and their debut album Operation Stackola, which was released in 1995. They soon made it to the top of the Rap/R&B charts for their release of the Weed Anthem Song 'I Got 5 On It,' which features vocals by Michael Marshall of the Timex Social Club. They released their second album entitled 'Lunitik Muzik' in 1997. Their smash-hit 'I Got 5 On It' then slowy arose again in the D&B charts with Aphrodite's remix in 1999.
-
-
-
mp3 @ 320 kbps [CBR] / Lame 3.98 / 40,2 mb
-
-
-

-


-